Monday, January 6, 2014

My 2014



To Do:

• Write my thesis
• Finish up both my graduate programs
• Read 52 books
• Get my computer life organized
• Blog more
• Write more; Speak more; Say more
• Get my hair done more often; Get my nails done more often
• Organize and write out my curriculum for each course I teach
• See and speak to my friends more often
• Travel 3 times (or more)
• Learn to walk better in heels
• Be healthy – exercise, eat right, juice, lose a little weight
• Prioritize what makes me feel good
• Work on the outside of the house
• Potty train Julianne
• Get my kids eating better


To Quit:

• Making decisions to make other people happy
• Keeping my mouth closed when I don’t feel like it
• Feeling guilty about spending money
• Drinking sodas
• Oversleeping on weekdays
• Being so messy
• Being overly dependent on my husband
• Being afraid to drive


Happy New Year, everyone.

I hope you are living the life you want.
I hope you own yourself. I hope you feel good. I hope you are loved. I hope you are traveling at the edges of your perception. I hope your world is growing. Be good to yourself.

Love,

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment